Hi, I'm Rebecca. I am new to blogging. I have been enjoying reading other people's blogs, especially ones by other moms, and have decided to jump on the bandwagon and start my own. I hope you enjoy reading mine.
Now a little about us. My husband's name is Bob, and we have 4 wonderful children --Alexander, Jodie Grace, Zachary, Jessica --and 2 angel babies in Heaven. I currently am a stay at home mommy and I'm loving it. I enjoy being a home maker . . . being with Jessica during the day and being home when the rest of the gangs get off the bus. Life here can be pretty hectic, choatic, demanding, crazy, exciting, boring and sometimes overwhelming. I hope that you enjoy getting to know us. I will introduce each one of our wonderful, mischievious, loving, energnetic blessings separately. So, come back and get to know us --Hint, Hint--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Rebecca! I'm looking forward to reading more about your family.
ReplyDelete